Boost Immune Function with Yoga and Essential Oils
Moderate exercise and healthy eating go a long way towards keeping us healthy through the Winter Season but with our increasingly busy lifestyles and the stresses that can go along with them, it may not be enough.
Yoga helps boost immune function, it is key for keeping lymph flowing
· Supporting the thymus gland
· Improving circulation
· Improving oxygen flow and aiding the transfer of energy from nutrients to cells
· Improving the flow of the sinuses and flushing out mucous from the lungs
· Increasing lung mobility
· Massaging and rejuvenating internal organs
· Relaxing the nervous system and boosting immune response
Along with Yoga in the workshop we are going to look at using therapeutic grade essential oils as a way to boost immune function and also how they can help us if we do get sick.
Essential oils are highly concentrated, known to be 50-70 times more powerful than herbs. A natural way to take care of health. They kill viruses and bacteria. Whilst antibiotics cannot penetrate cell membranes essential oils can. Learn how to use essential oils effectively in the home keeping the whole family strong and healthy for the upcoming season!